Frequently Asked Tutoring Service Questions
- What is the cost of Consulting and English Instruction?
Program pricing will vary because we customize our instruction to meet the specific needs, as well the academic goals, you set for yourself. The components that make up the total cost of a tutoring program include: program length, travel time, tutoring service, hourly instruction cost and the payment schedule that best fits your needs. Contact us to get the most specific information about pricing and payment options.
- What is your hourly rate? Our hourly rate for private English tutoring is $35.00 per hour. This price does not include research and development for the tailored lessons and travel time.
- Are there any long-term commitment requirements? No. Although we do require our clients to sign a form acknowledging our policies, there is no long-term commitment required. Clients may cancel scheduled appointments 24 hours prior to the scheduled session at no cancellation charge.
- How can I pay? Payments are to be made out to Lindsay Baril and accepted payment methods are cash, bank deposits, or personal cheques. PayPal and Credit Card payment coming soon!
- What is your cancellation policy? You can even postpone one of your lessons to a later date, up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Do you have a guarantee? Yes. We guarantee all our services, if you are not satisfied for any reason, your first hour will be free! We are committed to providing you with the best tutoring possible.
- Where are the lessons located? Our lessons are located either at your office or an agreed upon location. View Locations Map.
- What times are your tutors available? We work around your schedule! Private tutors are available year-round, 7 days a week, for morning, afternoon and evening sessions. We keep ourselves flexible so our clients can schedule sessions around other important after-school and weekend activities. Remember, we are here to serve you. So, no matter how hectic your schedule is, we will be able to cater to your needs.
- What regions do you service? We provide teaching services throughout Toronto. View Locations Map.
- Do you offer bilingual services? Yes, some of our instructors and advisors speak French.
- How do I get started? Please contact us so that we may discuss your specific needs and provide you with an enrolment form. Once we receive the enrolment form by email we will start the scheduling process immediately.
Please contact me so that we may discuss your specific needs. View our English Tutoring page.