Canadian Citizenship Test
We will help you work through the FREE study guide provided by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Our tutors will help you prepare for the test and know what happens after you take it.
How You Will Benefit:
- Expand your vocabulary as well as learn english
- Increase your general knowledge about Canadian culture and history
- Build communication skills and a knowledge base for more successful communication in the workplace and in the community
- Our training program is designed to help you efficiently memorize all the study guide information
- You will become skilled at choosing the correct answer from a variety of similar responses, just like in the official test
About the Canadian Citizenship Test
The test shows what you know about Canada. It is usually written, but they may also ask you to come to an interview with a citizenship judge.
During the written exam and the interview, they will ask you questions about:
- the rights, freedoms and responsibilities of Canadian citizens,
- Canada’s democracy and ways to take part in Canadian society,
- Canadian political and military history (including the political system, monarchy and branches of government),
- Canadian social and cultural history and symbols, and
- Canadian physical and political geography.
If they ask you to come to an interview, they can also use it to see if you are able to speak and understand English or French.